project44, a supply chain visibility platform, has raised $240M in private equity funding from Goldman Sachs, Chicago Ventures, and Emergence Capital Partners, among others.
HOW’S THE COMPANY PERFORMING?
- Chicago-based project44 enables shippers and logistics service providers to gain visibility into and streamline transportation processes.
- The company has over $100M in ARR, and it tracks more than 1B packages each year.
- project44 has over 1K employees across 17 global offices.
- The company has over 1K customers, including brands like Amazon, Baker Hughes, Danone, Dollar General, FedEx, and General Mills.
- It offers supply chain visibility across 166 countries, and it plans to expand its geographical reach.
Want the full post? Become a CB Insights customer.
If you’re already a customer, log in here.
The post project44 Hits $2.4B Valuation With Backing From Goldman Sachs — Its Competitors In The Supply Chain Technology Space Include Flexport, FourKites, Macropoint, And Sixfold appeared first on CB Insights Research.